Classes and Camps at Hall Piano This Summer!
Interested in supplementing your child’s musical education with some fun, social activity this summer? Check out our Summer Camps!
- Summer Fun Piano Camp (ages 6 – 9) | June 12, 2017 – June 16, 2017, 9:00am – 11:45am
- Summer Fun Piano Camp (ages 10 – 12) | July 26, 2017 – July 30, 2017, 9:00am – 11:45am
- Pop, Jazz, and Blues Workshop (ages 12 – 17) | June 19, 2017 – June 23, 2017, 9:00am-12:00pm
Beginner piano classes for KIDS (ages 7-17) – Has your child shown interest in the piano and never had lessons before? Click here for more info!
- Our 6-week Piano 101 for Kids group class is a great way to give your child a taste of what it’s like to play the piano! Summer session: Saturday, June 10, 2017 – Saturday, July 22, 2017 (excluding July 4th holiday weekend)
Beginner piano classes for ADULTS (ages 18+) – It’s never too late to learn piano! Click here for more information!
- Our Piano 101 for Adults class is geared toward teaching beginners the basics of music theory, note reading, rhythm, scales, and chords. Already taken piano lessons but it’s been a while? This class is for you, too! Piano 101 for Adults is the perfect group class for total beginners or those wanting a refresher after years away from the piano. 6-week summer session: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 – Tuesday, July 18, 2017, 7:00-8:00pm