Classes forming now!
Hall Piano Company is currently forming new classes for our course series for beginning piano players called Piano 101: An Introduction to Piano Basics! This 6 week course will introduce students aged 7 – 17 to the basics of beginner piano and theory in order to prepare them for private piano instruction. The class is comprised of 5 thirty minute group classes that take place on Saturdays in our teaching space. The course concludes with a recital in our professional recital space in the final, 6th week!
Throughout the course, students will engage with the instructor and other students in the class, promoting a positive learning environment for all students involved. Our instructors are both knowledgeable and approachable, allowing them to provide your children with the best education possible.
By the end of this course, your child will be able to:
- Read basic rhythms (quarter, half, dotted half, and whole note)
- Read notes in C and G Position on the staff
- Understand basic articulation and tempo markings
- Perform at least two pieces of music
- And much more!
- Ages 7-9 (10:15 – 10:45am)
- Ages 10-12 (11:30 – 12:00pm)
- Ages 13-17 (1:00 – 1:30pm)
Saturday, September 6 – Saturday, October 11
- 9/6, 9/13, 9/20, 9/27, 10/4, 10/11
Saturday, November 11 – Saturday, December 13
- 11/8, 11/15, 11/22, 11/29, 12/6, 12/13
To enroll your child, please call Emily McWilliams at 504-733-8863 or fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly regarding scheduling and availability. Sign up today!