New Orleans & Metairie Beginner Piano Lessons
Classes forming now!
Hall Piano Company, located in Metairie and proudly serving all of Louisiana, is currently forming new classes for a course series for beginners, called Piano 101: An Introduction to Piano Basics! This exciting, 6-week course will introduce students to the basics of beginner piano and theory, in order to prepare them for private piano instruction.
Throughout these beginner piano courses, students will engage with the instructor and other students in the class, promoting a positive learning environment for everyone involved. Our experienced instructors are both knowledgeable and approachable, allowing them to provide your children with the best education possible.
We anticipate great success for each student who’s enrolled in Piano 101. Our instructors aim to help them become well-rounded musicians, develop a strong foundation of musical knowledge, discover their natural strengths and techniques, and more. By the end of this beginner piano class, your child will be able to:
- Read basic rhythms (quarter, half, dotted half, and whole note)
- Read notes in C and G Position on the staff
- Understand basic articulation and tempo markings
- Perform at least two pieces of music
- And much more!
Residents in the greater New Orleans area are invited to learn more information! If you are interested in enrolling your child in Piano 101 beginner piano lessons, please call us at 504-733-8863 or fill out the form below. Someone from our team will contact you shortly, regarding scheduling and availability. Sign up, today!
Tuition is $59.99 per student and includes the class, the textbook, and access to practice facilities at Hall Piano Company during regular business hours.
- Spring Session: Saturday, February 4, 2017 – Saturday, March 22, 2017
- IN PERSON REGISTRATION DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1 BY 6:00PM
- Summer Session: Saturday, June 10, 2017 – Saturday, July 22, 2017 (excluding July 4th holiday weekend)
- IN PERSON REGISTRATION DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7 BY 6:00PM
- Ages 7 – 9: Saturdays from 10:15am – 10:45am
- Ages 10 – 12: Saturdays from 11:00am – 11:30am
- Ages 13 – 17: Saturdays from 11:30am – 12:00pm
All classes are non-refundable, and payment is ONLY good for the specific dates purchased. Please contact us via phone or e-mail if you have any trouble with the online registration process, and we will be happy to help.
To register for classes by check or cash, please call Emily McWilliams at 504-733-8863 or fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly regarding scheduling and availability.